Sunday 1 September 2013

Apologies

My apologies to those of you who may have been following my ms The Box, when the blog was called Tales of a Welsh Viking. I have taken the posts down, but the ms is safe, with more added. In fact, I have finished it, but need to go over the last few chapters, to make sure my tying up of endings haven't gone awry. Easily done! But first things first...

I'm not the best of bloggers, but my little publishing escapade needed a home, so here we are, WBP - the Would-Be-Protagonist - Anna (the writerly me) - and I. I just hold the pen. Or hit the keys on the laptop. Honest.

Midnight Scribbler Publishing seems quite apt, as I'm often to be found doing those jobs which I should probably be doing during daylight hours (if nothing else, to save my eyes), but my days are full, and I wear many hats. Only of the virtual kind, I hasten to add. You will never, ever see me wearing a hat, for any reason. Not even a wooly one in winter (I've made my head itch at the very thought).

So to work. Time to format Diary of a Would-Be-Protagonist, ready to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment