Saturday 14 September 2013

PUBLISHED!

 
 
It seems to have been a long process, but it has been taking place behind the scenes this week, as the reviewing process took place, a good friend sorted out the cover for me to make it compatible with the CreateSpace publishing process (thank you Stephen Price!), and the proof copy winged its way to me. Me? I was enjoying a lovely week with my sister Bibbi, my niece Trine (a fabulous artist who is now going to work on the cover for one of my future books, as well as some black and white interior illustrations), and my great-nephew Andreas (a really lovely 10 year old, who said I should write a book about him, called 'The Naughty Boy', but he wasn't naughty at all!), from Norway. They left late last night, and I miss them already. But I have kept very busy, working on the book on CreateSpace and Kindle.
 
The Kindle version will/should be available in 12 hours' time, but the printed version will take a few days. Perhaps I should plan a launch party? (No, no, WBP, not that kind of launch. We'll keep that for the next book... and don't you run away. You'll be needed at that party!).
 


No comments:

Post a Comment